1. My parents. I have got the BEST parents, I really do. Oh gosh, I already started to tear up a little. Hormones (can you use that as an excuse if you're not pregnant?). My parents are so loving and encouraging and supportive and, well, fun! I love them so much. I like to think I'm a independent go-get-'em lady, and I guess I am, but I really don't know where I would be without my parent's love and support.
2. Love Love. My soul mate doggie. (Yes, I just typed that.) He makes my life so much better and so full of morning (noon and night) snuggles.
3. Trey. I fell in love this year. Did you hear? It was actually the day after Thanksgiving last year that we first connected. And if you had told me last Thanksgiving that I was going to fall in love with Trey. And he was going to move here to be with me. And that we'd start working together. All in the same year. Well, I would have laughed in your face for sure. But here we are. (Trey, I love you.)
4. Elsie. I have a best friend who will see Twilight with me when she hasn't read or even seen all the films. She's the best bestie, best sister and the best business partner a girl could have. Elsie is my better half. I don't know what in the world I would do without her. Her generosity never ceases to challenge me. And she can out goal-achieve and dream-big me any day of the week. (Elsie, I will always look up to you. I love you.)
5. Steve! Trey and I got a puppy. He's perfect. And annoying. And wonderful. And chews all my socks. Steve is my favorite new fuzzy friend.
6. Penny Bloom. My niece drives me bananas when she hides all my measuring cups in her mess of a room, but I always miss her when she isn't around. Penny is awesome. If you ever get stuck talking to me for more than twenty minutes I will probably tell you a story about what she did that week. She's just too hilarious.
7. My job. I'm thankful I have a job. I'm thankful I love my job. And I'm SO thankful that (overall) I feel good at my job and challenged to grow at the same time. So fulfilling. Sometimes too busy. Often a little heart breaking. I wouldn't have it any other way.
8. Tennis shoes and gym memberships. Tomorrow Elsie (and Trey) and I will do the Turkey Trot. For me this sort of marks one year of making fitness a consistent part of my life. Running and the gym have kept me sane this year and made me feel better about myself. It's not a weight thing. It's a confidence and feeling good thing. And I'm proud to have made it all year.
9. The George Family. That's Trey's family. They have welcomed me in this year and I am stoked to expand my holiday traditions with them in these upcoming months. They are all so warm, accepting, loving and fun! I am excited to call them my in laws someday. (TREY I JUST WROTE THAT ON THE INTERNET!)
10. My house. It's still not decorated all the way. Things break. I'd like to get the (old) carpet out of the bedrooms. I'd like new (not cracked) kitchen counters. But I LOVE my little house. It's a small miracle I was able to buy one, or at least it feels like it to me.